The Village is taking additional steps to maximize opportunities for public participation for the five cases on the May 13, 2020 Planning & Zoning Commission agenda. Anyone interested in the proceedings is encouraged to view the plans online and submit their questions and comments by taking advantage of the following options before, during, and after the public hearing:
- View the meeting agenda and proposed development plans at https://www.addisonadvantage.org/government/village_board/agendas_meetings_and_minutes.php
- Submit questions and/or comments to Jennifer Henaghan, Assistant Community Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your questions and comments will then be presented at the public hearing.
- Call in during the live meeting with a question or comment at 630-693-7500. Addison Community Television airs on Comcast Cable Channel 6, AT&T U-Verse Channel 99 and is streamed live here.
- Attend the meeting in person. To minimize the number of people in one place, we will be limiting the number of people in the Board Room at one time. This applies to both petitioners and members of the public who will be able to enter the Board Room one at a time to give presentations, ask questions, and offer comments. Those who wish to attend the meeting in person will enter the Village Hall. Members of the public will wait in the rotunda, where there will be spaced seating available as well as a monitor showing the live broadcast of the meeting. When it is time for the public participation portion of each public hearing, anyone who wishes to speak will be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time to make comments and ask questions of the petitioner, staff, and the Commission members.
- After the meeting, watch the recorded video of the hearing at https://www.addisonadvantage.org/living_in/addison_community_television/past_programs.php.