Free Flu Shots
The Village of Addison has partnered with DuPage Health Coalition to offer free flu shot vouchers for low income, uninsured residents. These vouchers can be used at your local Walgreens.
There are several ways to obtain a voucher. Apply for one:
- Online – DuPage Health Coalition can email or mail a voucher to you
- Via Phone Call at 630-510-8720
- In Person at the Addison Police Department Lobby – 3 Friendship Plaza
DuPage County Health Department is likewise conducting drive-thru flu shot clinics for residents ages 18 to 65 years old.
- Location: DuPage County Fairgrounds 2015 Manchester Rd. Wheaton, IL
- Date: Nov. 18 and Nov. 20
- Time: 1 PM – 4 PM
- Flu shot supplies will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis or until doses are no longer available.
- They ask that visitors wear a mask and short-sleeved shirt or sleeves that roll up for easy access to the upper arm.
- You do NOT need to obtain a voucher to attend the clinic.