Illinois - Phase 5
To view current Phase 5 guidelines for Illinois, please click here. However, on August 26th, Governor Pritzker announced Executive Order 2021-20 that requires indoor masking beginning on August 30th.
Back to Business Grant
Businesses will be reviewed on a rolling basis and based on priority groups. During the application process you will be notified which priority group of the 32 you have been placed in. Within that group, you will be on a first come, first serve basis. However, the IDCEO has noted a full and complete application is more important as it will help prevent putting you back to the end of the line. Priority criteria includes:
- not having received emergency relief
- located in a disproportionately impacted area, of which Addison is considered to be
- less then $5 million in revenue
- priority industries (including hotels; restaurants that didn't receive RRF; art organizations; retail excluding e-commerce for clothing, electronics, or accessories; dry cleaners; home health care services; barbershop or salon; indoor recreation; childcare providers that did not receive CCRG; gym or fitness center; tourism or group transportation; spectator and social event support services; museum or movie theater operators that did not received SVOG)
You must have your 2020 tax returns done in order to apply.
Applications are already being accepted/.
For more details or to apply click /here.
Also, this webinar was held 8/19/21 and is very informative if you are interested.
Illinois’ Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
Low-interest loans of up to $50,000 for small businesses in every industry. According to the DCEO, businesses with fewer than 50 employees and less than $3 million in revenue in 2019 will be eligible to apply. Successful applicants will owe nothing for 6 months and will then begin making fixed payments at 3% interest for the remainder of a 5-year loan term.
More information and express interest here to receive an application
Comparison of this program, EIDL and SBA's PPP
o Families First Coronavirus Response Act One Pager
- SCORE Mentors
- Small Business Development Center
- Mail service by USPS – frequently asked questions related to COVID-19
- IL Manufacturing Helpline
Sign up to Stay Updated
- DuPage COVID-19 Hotline at 630-221-7030
Mon-Sat from 8 AM – 8 PM or Sun 10 AM – 6 PM
- IL COVID-19 Hotline at 800-889-3931 or email them at DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
Please direct business related questions to Anna Kubas at AKubas@addison-il.org or 630-693-7508
As the situation remains fluid, information is subject to change, but will do our best to share current accurate information.