The Village of Addison provides this website as a service to our residents, and to those outside our community who are looking for more information about our community. We continually strive to provide better, more efficient service, both online and through other avenues of communication.
We look forward to hearing from you, whether you have a comment, question or concern.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Village Hall Phone Numbers
Collection Department Extended Monday hours: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Village Department Heads
- General Information: 630/543-4100
- Water Billing (Vehicle Stickers, Real Estate Transfers: 630/693-7570
- Finance: 630/693-7560
- Human Resources: 630/693-7504
- Community Development (Engineering, zoning, building permits, code enforcement): 630/693-7530
- Community Relations (Cable television, public relations, website information): 630/693-7550
- Public Works (Streets, water, street lights, tree trimming, branch pickup): 630/620-2020
- Environmental Services (Recycling, sewer backups, flood control): 630/279-2140
- Police Department Non-Emergency (Traffic violations, crime prevention, stray animals): 630/543-3080
Village Board of Trustees
General email Inquiries