Village Departments > Public
The Public Works Department is located at 1491 Jeffrey Drive. The
department comprises five divisions:
- Environmental Services Division – responsible for waste water
treatment and waste management
- Street Division – responsible for Village street, parking lot and
traffic sign maintenance, pavement striping and snow plowing.
- Water Division – responsible for operation and maintenance of the
Village's water system, including storage, pumping, treatment and
- Electrical and Forestry Division – responsible for street
lighting, tree trimming and planting.
- Fleet Services – responsible for maintenance of all Village owned
The Public Works Department can be reached at 630/620-2020 during normal
business hours of Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. For after hours emergencies, call the Addison Police Department non-emergency number at 630/543-3080.
To review the 2016 - 2017 Snow Removal Plan, click here.
Report a Problem to Public Works