Addison has been extremely successful at attracting and retaining industry and business within the village due to the proactive and forward-thinking actions of its elected officials. To encourage business and industrial development and facilitate the expansion of existing sites, the village offers a wide variety of economic incentives that are molded to the needs of each individual business seeking a home in Addison.
As part of Addison’s commitment to business, a business retention program has been implemented. Addison’s commitment to the livelihood of its residents, as well as the success of its business, sets it apart as a model community that is leading DuPage County and Illinois into the 21st Century.
- Business & Industry – Learn more about our business community, including the Facade Improvement Program
- Chamber of Commerce – Link to our active Addison Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Town Center Redevelopment – information on the long-term redevelopment plan to create a civic heart of Addison
- Soliciting in the Village – Information on applying for a Solicitation Permit, required by Village Ordinance for all peddlers and solicitors
- Doing Business with the Village – Information on obtaining bid packets through the Village of Addison Purchasing Division
- Operating a Business in the Village – Licensing information for those interested in running a business in Addison