This monument, which stands at the northeast corner of Addison's new village hall, is made up of stone windowsills, stairs, and the cornerstone from the Lutheran Teacher's Seminary, which was located in Addison from 1864 until 1913, and graduated a total of 1,484 teachers. This seminary relocated to River Forest, Illinois in 1913, and is now known as Concordia University.
Back to History Section
Home | Floor
Plan | Question Room | Photographs
History | Directory | Calendar | About Us | Contact Us